Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Fundraising Goal - $5K !! :)

CURES ROCK!!! We hit my $5000 goal mark this week with many thanks to all of your generosity!!! Those dollars get us closer to finding a cure...and who knows how close one is! And yes, I will keep on fundraising until the end of April...it is never too late to donate, and there is no such thing as an end to raising money for a cure. (You know me -- I'm a compulsive overachiever, so now I'll be trying to hit $10,000!! )

In fact, this short article on Leukemia Vaccination research was published on 2/17 in the San Diego Union Tribune: http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/business/biotech/20080217-9999-1m17leukemia.html Awesome.

Oh...and we did track practice last night at Cal State San Marcos. It's now my usual Tuesday night torture activity! I signed up for this? More speedwork...more interval training...it took everything I had to go home and crawl into bed. Still love it all though, which is sooo wierd. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments!

Lance Armstrong's "Tour de France" Dedication to Julie

A great reminder that I had armies of support beside me in my fight. (Thanks, Lance!) Even with the recent media, this video isn't about the bike...but the fight against cancer. LIVESTRONG!

Stage 2 Dedication: Julie Westcott -- powered by http://www.livestrong.com

Guinness World Record Broken to Fight Cancer

We *Heart* Our Fans

Cures Rock! on Facebook

Donate & fight to kick cancer to the curb!

500 Miles. 17 days. 2 States. 1 Mission to Cure Cancer.

500 Miles. 17 days. 2 States. 1 Mission to Cure Cancer.
January 1 - 17, 2010
All Content and Images (unless specified otherwise), Copyright Cures Rock! 2007-2012.