Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I voted!

I hope you all took the time to vote today. I did. After all, I had to remember that the struggle for women's voting rights in America lasted for 144 years and 94 years for African Americans. Let's not take our rights and freedom for granted! If you haven't voted yet, you still have time (if you live on the West Coast).

I voted, and since my polling place was in my favorite part of San Diego, I was able to go for a great run along Torrey Pines State Beach. Of course, I was decked out in my "vote yellow" t-shirt and "I voted" sticker, which spawned a few questions from undecided runners/voters heading to the polls. Just to make all you East Coasters jealous as you run through the snow, I've added the pictures from my run today. Ah...it's rough living here in California, but I'll manage somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments!

Lance Armstrong's "Tour de France" Dedication to Julie

A great reminder that I had armies of support beside me in my fight. (Thanks, Lance!) Even with the recent media, this video isn't about the bike...but the fight against cancer. LIVESTRONG!

Stage 2 Dedication: Julie Westcott -- powered by http://www.livestrong.com

Guinness World Record Broken to Fight Cancer

We *Heart* Our Fans

Cures Rock! on Facebook

Donate & fight to kick cancer to the curb!

500 Miles. 17 days. 2 States. 1 Mission to Cure Cancer.

500 Miles. 17 days. 2 States. 1 Mission to Cure Cancer.
January 1 - 17, 2010
All Content and Images (unless specified otherwise), Copyright Cures Rock! 2007-2012.