Sunday, July 20, 2008

LIVESTRONG Summit this week





IT IS FINALLY HERE!!! After all the anticipation, I am finally off to the Lance Armstrong Foundation's LIVESTRONG Summit 2008!!! Ok, so I don't leave until Wednesday, but I'm super-excited. The Presidential Forum on Cancer will be cast live over the internet (Senator John McCain will be speaking), and I also believe MSNBC will be covering it. You can follow the summit live each day at: http://livestrongblog.org/ . (Don't forget to check my own blog!!!) . For more information on the Summit, go to www.livestrong.org/summit There is something completely AWESOME about hundreds of cancer survivors living life on their own terms and banding together to make a real difference. "There is no charge for awesomeness." ~Po (Kung Fu Panda, the movie)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments!

Lance Armstrong's "Tour de France" Dedication to Julie

A great reminder that I had armies of support beside me in my fight. (Thanks, Lance!) Even with the recent media, this video isn't about the bike...but the fight against cancer. LIVESTRONG!

Stage 2 Dedication: Julie Westcott -- powered by http://www.livestrong.com

Guinness World Record Broken to Fight Cancer

We *Heart* Our Fans

Cures Rock! on Facebook

Donate & fight to kick cancer to the curb!

500 Miles. 17 days. 2 States. 1 Mission to Cure Cancer.

500 Miles. 17 days. 2 States. 1 Mission to Cure Cancer.
January 1 - 17, 2010
All Content and Images (unless specified otherwise), Copyright Cures Rock! 2007-2012.