Sunday, May 25, 2008

One Week 'til Marathon Day!

We had our last TNT long run yesterday (8 miles). In a way, it was hard to see this season come to a close, but I know that means my huge goal I've been training 4 months for is right around the corner. The marathon is only one week away!! In one week, I'll be running the streets of San Diego and thinking of all of you that donated to support this awesome Cause with the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. It is truly an honor to be on a team like this with so many incredible people. (Circled in blue on the picture is Mike, who ran on my behalf last year, since I couldn't.) So, I'll keep giving the details as I'm down to my final prep. I still can't believe that last year I was going through chemo, and this year I'm running. The Team in Training group is truly an inspiration to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments!

Lance Armstrong's "Tour de France" Dedication to Julie

A great reminder that I had armies of support beside me in my fight. (Thanks, Lance!) Even with the recent media, this video isn't about the bike...but the fight against cancer. LIVESTRONG!

Stage 2 Dedication: Julie Westcott -- powered by http://www.livestrong.com

Guinness World Record Broken to Fight Cancer

We *Heart* Our Fans

Cures Rock! on Facebook

Donate & fight to kick cancer to the curb!

500 Miles. 17 days. 2 States. 1 Mission to Cure Cancer.

500 Miles. 17 days. 2 States. 1 Mission to Cure Cancer.
January 1 - 17, 2010
All Content and Images (unless specified otherwise), Copyright Cures Rock! 2007-2012.