Friday, February 12, 2010

Go Team USA!

It's here!! I admit it. I am a huge goober when it comes to the Olympics. As a cancer survivor and marathon runner, I know how tough training and trials can be in our lives. I think those of us that have crushed cancer, also tend to carry huge respect for these athletes as we can imagine how much focus, warrior training and mental strength it takes to not only get on the US Olympic Team, but to win the gold. I am very proud of all our athletes, have loved reading their posts on Twitter as they've pushed through their training, and I know look forward to seeing them ROCK the Olympic Games!! ROCK ON, Team USA! We are all cheering for you!

If you'd like to join me as a "groupie" of these extraordinary athletes and show your support, register on the Team USA web site for access to the lastest information and receive exclusive updates: http://teamusanews.org/ Also, feel free to posts comments to Cures Rock! on Twitter/Facebook, or here on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments!

Lance Armstrong's "Tour de France" Dedication to Julie

A great reminder that I had armies of support beside me in my fight. (Thanks, Lance!) Even with the recent media, this video isn't about the bike...but the fight against cancer. LIVESTRONG!

Stage 2 Dedication: Julie Westcott -- powered by http://www.livestrong.com

Guinness World Record Broken to Fight Cancer

We *Heart* Our Fans

Cures Rock! on Facebook

Donate & fight to kick cancer to the curb!

500 Miles. 17 days. 2 States. 1 Mission to Cure Cancer.

500 Miles. 17 days. 2 States. 1 Mission to Cure Cancer.
January 1 - 17, 2010
All Content and Images (unless specified otherwise), Copyright Cures Rock! 2007-2012.