Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Some Love for John Zeidner

I just read a great blog post on our friend, John Zeidner, which couldn't have expressed my thoughts any better for how amazing I think he is as a friend and advocate in the fight against cancer.

JZ, thanks for running Boston with me on Team LIVESTRONG, and for honoring me on your shirt. (Fastest I've ever run...!) The solidarity you've shown me through our fights against cancer is something I will not forget, and I am glad we were able to run this race together to celebrate Life.

Here's the link: http://ndwh2005.wordpress.com/2009/04/28/some-love-for-john-zeidner

Pic: Julie & John at the Boston Sox Game, hanging out before the big race.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments!

Lance Armstrong's "Tour de France" Dedication to Julie

A great reminder that I had armies of support beside me in my fight. (Thanks, Lance!) Even with the recent media, this video isn't about the bike...but the fight against cancer. LIVESTRONG!

Stage 2 Dedication: Julie Westcott -- powered by http://www.livestrong.com

Guinness World Record Broken to Fight Cancer

We *Heart* Our Fans

Cures Rock! on Facebook

Donate & fight to kick cancer to the curb!

500 Miles. 17 days. 2 States. 1 Mission to Cure Cancer.

500 Miles. 17 days. 2 States. 1 Mission to Cure Cancer.
January 1 - 17, 2010
All Content and Images (unless specified otherwise), Copyright Cures Rock! 2007-2012.